I don’t know… what do you guys think?
I’m gonna have to agree with her on this one. Cookie Monster does look stupid eating vegetables and promoting healthy diets.
¿Por qué no los dos? I’ll tell you why not los dos, chola. Porque hard shell tacos are not Mexican, so no matter what el bad commercial says, crunchy tacos are NOT “Mexican style” and they’ve never divided Mexicans.
So mija, regresate back con tu grandma because para el acting nomás no la haces, you know what I mean vato loco?
After 16 days of being published, my article “Twitter saves lives in Mexico” continues to be within the Top 5 “Most popular articles” on Americas Quarterly. Read the article here.
Thanks to each and every one of you who’ve made this possible by forwarding, sharing, retweeting, etc. the article to your friends and colleagues. I am humbled by the great response and it makes me a lot more accountable for future articles. I do hope you continue reading my posts on my AQBlog feed at http://americasquarterly.org/user/2149
Thanks for checking them out! Here’s a quick list of my participations on Americas Quarterly (from last to first):
- Mexico Lowers the Bar on Education
- Twitter Saves Lives in Mexico
- Bilateral Cooperation Needed in the Crime Fight But U.S. Homeland Security and DOJ Opt Out
- Return of the divider: López Obrador kicks off again
- Drone flights over Mexico
- Mexican President Targets Corruption
- Mexican Economy Bounces Back
- Former Mexican President Misses the Mark on Drugs
- Mexico’s Respectable Ranking in Globalization Report
- Mexican Congress attacks grocery coupons
- Mexico Looks for Child Geniuses
- A New Year’s Resolution for Mexico
- Why Mexicans don’t care about Wikileaks
- Mexican Heroes we shouldn’t have
- SB1070: A discussion with Brewer’s Primary Opponent
- The Cost of Mexicana’s Bankruptcy
- The need for reform in Mexico’s Congress
- Ciudad Juarez’ Silent Cry of Dolores
- Can anyone live on minimum wage in Mexico?
- In Mexico corporations may be better poised to address social concerns
- El Peje to Run Again in Macondo, Mexico
- The United States’ Limited View of the War on Drugs
- Seven Ideas for Defeating Drug-Related Violence in Mexico
- Mexico’s PAN-PRD Alliance
There’s stuff I like and crap that I don’t… But I’ve come to the conclusion that people who are “comic book enthusiast” or “hiking and smelling weird plant while reading poetry enthusiast” commit to hobbies much more than they should. I like to keep my options open and not “over-enthuse” about anything.
This guy is going places. Look for him to make it big.
Follow @luchadorsinger on Twitter.